Selling a home can be a difficult, time-consuming process, or selling a home can be an easy, simple process. It all depends on which selling option you take and how much time you have to sell your home.
Most people who decide to sell their home do so for a variety of reasons:
• They are in going into foreclosure.
• They are behind on their payments.
• They have lost their job.
• They are being transferred.
• Their company is relocating them.
• They own multiple properties and want to get rid of them.
• They have lost a loved one.
• They have a severe illness or disability.
• They need cash.
If any of these sound familiar to you, selling a home might not be as difficult as you may think. It’s an easy process, if you use a real estate investor. Real estate investors can turn a difficult time-consuming process into an easy, simple process. How do they do it? Real estate investors have the ability to make you an offer on your home within a couple days and close within about 10 days.
What are the other advantages of using a professional real estate investor instead of a real estate agent?
• Real estate agents are professionals who sell properties at market value. The realtor will come out and do an evaluation of your home. This evaluation will take into consideration the condition of your home inside and out, note any interior repairs that are needed, any exterior repairs or landscaping that is needed, calculate what other homes in your neighborhood are selling for, and set a selling price for your home. This all sounds great, if you are not in a hurry. It’s also a good option if you don’t mind waiting up to year for your home to sell in today’s market, and you have the money for the repairs and substantial commissions. Don’t forget that you still will be paying your normal mortgage payments, taxes and insurance while your house is on the market. These are called holding costs. This option makes it less appealing doesn’t it?
• Real estate investors are also home buying professionals who buy your home under the market value. The plus in using a real estate investor is that you don’t have to make any interior or exterior repairs to your home. They buy houses in any condition and in any location. In addition, they never charge commissions or fees. Another plus for using a real estate investor is the short time involved in selling your home to them. They can usually close in 10 days or less. How can they do that? As real estate professionals, they are able to look at your home, both inside and out, and assess the value of your home and what is needed in repairs, if any. This tells them exactly what they can pay you for your home. A real estate investor will always make you a fair offer. In addition, the complete process only takes about ten days. Does that sound more appealing?
If you are interested in selling a home, call us today. We are here to help you.